MES CAMPUS SCHOOL KUTTIPPURAM
We want children to learn, to lead and to make a difference
THE VISION BECOMES A MISSION
Like all other MES institutions MES College of Engineering Campus School shares the noble mission of developing and moulding the young with the firm faith that we need to cultivate people for our vision is eternity.With this objective, MES Kuttippuram unit started the Kindergarten classes in 1991 at Chembikal, 3 km west of Kuttippuram. As the site was inconvenient and accommodation was insufficient, the very next year the school was shifted to a rented building at South Bazaar Kuttippuram.
In the meantime, MES committee purchased two acres of land at Thrikkanapuram in Thavanoor Panchayat for the school purpose. When MES College of Engineering established itself she was gracious enough to take over the school as the campus school. The construction work of the first block of the school building was completed in May 1998 and school started functioning in the new building . It is on Kumbidi Road adjacent to the College, 200 mts from the highway and 3 km. from Kuttippuram Railway Station. The school is affiliated to CBSE Delhi up to Senior Secondary level.
MES STATE CHESS
Moulding an ideal generation with academic excellence who believes in the values of morality, respect and responsibility.
To educate, prepare and inspire the students to achive their full potential as life long learners, thinkers and productive citizens of progressive world. The school will provid the facility of robotic laboratory by 2023.
To educate, prepare and inspire the students to achieve their full potential as life long learners, thinkers and productive citizens of progressive world.
- The School aims at the holistic and harmonious development of each child - body, mind, intellect, emotion, spiritual values, aesthetic sense, and personal responsibility- to help the child live a satisfying life now and later as an adult.
- Children are encouraged to develop independent critical thinking, form their own judgements, make their own decisions, solve their problems and shoulder responsibilities. School empowers them to understand the world in the right perspective.
- The School seeks to develop a community built on the positive potentials within each individual.
- The curriculum endeavours to enable each child to achieve success so that one’s self-esteem may be enhanced through the school environment.
- While acknowledging that academic excellence is of high priority, the school also lays equal importance on balanced education that provides pupils with every possible opportunity for hard work , experimentation and team effort, in all activities- social, cultural, artistic, scientific and sports.
- The thrust of the curriculum is also on the practical applications of learning, acquisition of competencies, and the development of all essential life-skills for meeting the challenges and working conditions of professions in the new era.
- The focus is also on personalised learning and self- learning: enabling the pupils for further life long learning.
- Realising that students are capable of higher achievements, the school sets higher targets for them.
- The school believes in the important role of the teacher as an agent of change. Regular opportunities for reinforcements of teaching techniques and updating knowledge and skills are provided through workshops,in- service training, staff meetings and so on.
- The school believes that the attitude and behaviour of pupils are strongly influenced by the overall school ambience. A good school climate is likely to prevail where there is open and honest communication within the school community and where the rights and responsibilities of all members are respected.
- We uphold that the pupils behave better when the focus is on their potentials and achievements rather than on their failings and shortcomings. Effective classroom management procedures and good teacher-pupil relationship help considerably in diminishing instances of misbehaviour.
- The school acts in partnership with the parents and collaborates actively with them for the benefit of the pupils.